- Eastbrook Old website
- Website 1
- Remote Learning
- Archive: March - December 2020 (remote learning)
Archive: March - December 2020 (remote learning)
This has now been archived as more up-to-date planning and resources are available.
Please find a new message from Mrs Sherlock , with a story, to remind us all that it is perfectly normal to feel a mix of emotions at this time.
Mrs Sherlock's Latest Video Message
Lucy's in Lockdown
And here is a message from the Eastbrook Team to all of our children. We think you are amazing!
Eastbrook Primary School Video
During these unprecedented times, a range of resources are now available in this section to support home learning during the partial closure of our school. Resources have been sorted by year group and are updated weekly.
In addition to the year group areas there are four pages which will signpost you to additional support.
- One will take you to BBC Bitesize and Oak National Academy
- Another to recommended online resources and home learning support
- There is also a weekly news section - Picture News.
- Finally there is a section which will promote competitions and activities which other organisations are promoting at this time.
Finally, we would encourage all of our parents to take some time to read through the E-Safety - Remote Learning Guide, which is located in our Parents Section under E-safety. This advice has been provided to help keep children safe on-line as they will be accessing home learning ideas from a wide range of sources.
Please remember this is new to all of us, so please don't put yourselves under pressure to try everything. Don't forget to ask if you need any assistance, or have any questions, via Tapestry or our year group emails.